Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Oh really

Well I guess I'm not a genius and the problem was fixed friday.  Yeah I give that about 5% probability of being true.    If it was just a coinky-dink that I fixed the reference orbits and self-described super genius fixed another problem his love of pedantry would have made him spell out his fix instead of just saying in the meeting today "oh I fixed it Friday"   Yeah sure you did.   For petes sake,  as my boss you could just take credit for directing me to fix it instead of pretending.  

3 comments:

Gerrick said...

pretending is so much fun though!

Teresa/ride4fun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa/ride4fun said...

Well I have to eat crow now, there really was some bug he fixed but didn't say he had fixed on friday and 1 vs 2 arcs on the reference orbit does not cause things to crash vs run.

But I'm puzzled that I have not seen a bug fix email/"track ticket" on it. It must have been something embarrassing in his perl code wrapper or he is immersed in micro-managing family issues or something and not paying much attention to work stuff.