Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Glad I took that short ride this morning before work - and, happy dance, I got Sadie to step into the irrigation ditch with a bit of water in the bottom with me mounted.

 We are getting a taste of winter overnight and tomorrow if the forecast is not way off.  I hope we get a good fly kill off and thank goodness we are too dry to get November tornadoes.   wattsupwithtthat had a post showing a secondary peak of activity in the fall so I guess its not so terribly strange that they struck in November as it seemed to me when I heard about all that destruction.  

 Still very tragic and I tend to want to ignore the tragedy just because it also feeds the stupid AGW crowd --right when they are desperate for any distraction from the disaster of Obamacare  --which its going to be racist to call it that now, since the website part is such an utter debacle and  I heard it is/was mandatory to go through the website first and give OFA all kinds of personal information to get a subsidy if you would qualify for one.    Lord knows how many people have been set up for identity theft even though only 27K or so made it through to the point of 'putting a plan in their carts. 


2 comments:

Gerrick said...

As far as I am concerned, if you entered your info even to window shop, consider it stolen.

Teresa/ride4fun said...

I'm in the fortunate 90% that still has employer insurance. So my only hit for 2014 is paying another $850 for the year for about the same coverage (hospital stays would be a higher co-pay per night)

Or I could still pay more than last year and have the high deductible plan, but its only $300 cheaper for the year same difference as last year and my dumb cut finger last year probably would have cost more than that to get it stitched up on a holiday vs just a couple of moderate co-pays + I don't want to doc shop and hassle with transferring records.