Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sprayed Sadie with ultrashield last night -- raised hair today

Maybe she is allergic to the fly spray.   I think I better have her tested.   I was going to make sure early morning fly bites before I got up and got the fly sheet on  didn't set her skin off so I sprayed her with 'the good stuff, $$ anyway' and she looked almost back to square one this morning.   I'm so frustrated,  really need to figure out what I need to minimize for her.    If she is allergic to sprays then trying to find her a show horse home will not be an option.  Its not something I wanted to do but was thinking if she is going to need to be in a stall with a fan perhaps I should look into it.    I can't imagine there are skeeters when its been so dry this summer.    Why is it so hard to be a decent owner?  I'm not trying to achieve perfection.  

No comments: