Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF

I wish that meant I had fun weekend plans but today it means I have a headache and I can't tell if its stuffy sinus pressure or just general so I'm just TGIF so the work week is almost over.  I've been taking so much NSAIDS for my ankle that is ridiculous to have a headache.   Probably mostly from too much stressing about work stuff + stressing about Shade and Sadie with their minor health issues.   I'm floundering a bit on just how to tackle re-arranging my ground based processing and stressing somewhat about my lack of any control over the satellite stuff. 

Aw well,  I should look on bright side that the horse health issues are minor.  Its no big deal if I have to skip the ride next weekend and right now there is not a reason for me to think I'll have to skip anything else.   I do need to email the RM again and say that the cough came up so I won't be sending a pre-registration, but will just pay the late fee if things resolve quickly enough. 


No comments: