Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How dry is it?

I've enjoyed monthly themes that some bloggers do, so I'll give this a bit of a go.

How dry is it?   So dry that rasping works on hoof frogs not just hoof wall (repeat)

How dry is it?   Its so dry that even the weeds are not growing and that the tumbleweeds have supplanted goatsheads as the noxious stickery weed around the place this year.
===========

Even though I am boycotting tv news as its almost 100% Marxist propaganda tool I still catch bits because dad has it on a lot.   I am about gobsmacked at how little of a story the drought and good sized fire west of Fort Collins is.  Yes they get coverage but with Republicans not in charge and king Putt up for election its just factoid items and oh the Ag secretary who controls the USFS is promising help to fight the blaze yada yada. 

What a striking contrast to the usual expansion of bad (which usually means dry here) weather into big stories about being a sign that we are wrecking the environment and we need to care more and shouldn't the government do something.  It is just incredible how a fickle miserly precipitation season is just one of those things since their messiah is in the WH and has put the nation so far into debt.   Where are all the human interest stories about how this is just so awful for farmers and ranchers who have been here for generations?  

Truly hell hath no fury like a woman scorned if being blind to the level of media bias can be equated to being scorned.  I loathe those Barry worshipping MarxSpewMediaites and am full of disdain for the folks who are still being fooled.  I should have way more tolerance for those being fooled since I was so dumb myself for so long, maybe that will come if the country gets past the point of feeling like the damn commie looters could finally be close to destroying our Republic.

2 comments:

Gerrick said...

its rained here 3 nights in a row.

Teresa/ride4fun said...

Hogger :P There are some signs that the Monsoon will come somewhat early this year. I hope it will help out the grasslands and ranchers. Farmers who don't irrigate either had early harvests from the early heat or crops have dried out I'm sure.