Friday, June 8, 2012

Hang on its friday

Gads I had thought I was past getting frustrated by data/cpu glitches but not there yet.   Oh well I asked boss to ask the folks that want the data processed to send us the raw data in an easier format and its a simple virtual button push for them to select that.

We got rain last night but I think less than 0.2 inches.    Any is better than none, but 2 inches would have been better.    I thought L might come, she had said she might come again yesterday when she was here (and I had thought she might skip because it rained good in Denver and she didn't call  to make sure it was not too wet or anything)  so I dinked around a bit spraying weeds and rasped a bit on Shades feet since they had a bit of natural moisture before fetching my car from the mechanic and heading for work.   I didn't feel really feel like riding so I was just as happy she skipped but I guess I'm going to have to ask her to call before she comes.   Theoretically I'm around anyway but I'd like to know if she isn't coming and it would behoove me to try to get out early to beat the heat or whatever. 

Weed wise it feels like the goatsheads are not overwhelming me, hopefully they don't surge in July and August.   Tumbleweeds are thick this year though.   Its never ending just trying to get a less noxious class of weeds instead of the burr setting and sticker ones.   Tumbleweeds aren't as bad as the goatshead thorny burrs but I'd still rather not have them.  

No comments: