Friday, April 6, 2012

Mustn't burn bridges and harden hearts

But I am CRANKY today and tempted to spout off to the rich gal who is so excited that her tax credit solar panels are making lots of electricity with some heavy snark that I hope her grandkids don't end up paying a terribly high price. And I mustn't even think about the gal who went to nursing school and I'm fairly sure that was on one of Barry/Nanzi's programs and posted a week or 2 ago that yay she got the job working 1.5 days a week for a church doing some kind of newletter I think and maybe some general secretary stuff. Way to pay back the taxpayers missy. You rock. Oh well pot/kettle my job is entirely taxpayer funded, and pre-Barry I always thought I and pretty much 90% or better of the people there were giving good value -- now not so much, but I don't feel like the gub'mint will waste any less money if I quit and the program does actually produce data useful for weather forecasting, we are not torturing statistics to say that tree rings confirm a 3x multiplier sensitivity to CO2 or other totally fraudulent 'climate' research in our little group.

No comments: