Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Allergy season can end anytime now

I jogged yesterday, only about my 4th time and its going pretty well, taking MSM regularly has my knees feeling better than a few years ago; but I hit a patch of trail with lots of blooming trees and it felt like the pollen was smacking me. I hope I'm still not allergic to grass and just have to get through the flowering season and thank GOD I live in the era of cheap readily available drugs. I hope SCOTUS rescues the nation from the Obamacare bill which will inevitably lead to great reductions in innovative new drugs etc if it is not tossed. I don't know if congress can ever be wise enough to toss it.

I have the vet coming to give Sadie a lameness eval. She was wheeling away from hay piles and cantering sound with a couple sound looking floaty trot stride, but yesterday I noticed swelling around the suspensory ligament on that RF hoof that I think is bruised and decided I wanted a professional opinion. My record on telling if its just a hoof issue or a suspensory is not great, Grey and Cindy both had several days when I was thinking 'hoof issue' and they had ligament issues and I wanted to know if I should see if I can still get a lesson with Stacy Westphall (bah google its close enough) in July.

It really would not make sense to go with Shade or Grey, as they don't move like reiners. I could borrow Razz as a back up but I don't want to sign up unless Sadie should be able to go.

No comments: