Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Get Off my Lawn

I am becoming less bemused with how liberals tend to think sharing their noise is a public service or something.   It is not possible to have been in this building with curved hallway acoustics since September and be unaware of how sound travels and yet every damn day I get to hear conversations,  someones music,  the chirping birds from the eagle cam they have on their computer .........

I think when we are back in the old building and I have an outdoor window again I will just establish a habit of shutting my office door.   I do sometimes now when I can't focus because of the distracting noise but, I feel a bit shut off from the world so I don't do it routinely.   Hopefully having a window will cure that.  Oh really I should be working on resumes and so on,  if I was solidly happy to be working here little acoustic distractions would not even register in my mind.  

No comments: