Tuesday, January 1, 2008

sunny but cccold ride today

I had the day off today so after meeting the contractor and ordering a portable shed which should be done in less than 2 weeks YAY! this morning, I rode Shade this afternoon. It was soooo sunny and inviting but brrrrr I had tears running from the cold breeze and my fingers got chilled even in oversized thinsulate gloves. I ended up saying ptttbbbbbb to form and put my hands on Shades neck to warm my fingers some before I was done. We only went about 3 miles mainly walking. Shade did volunteer to trot some and we walked through a lot of snow, thats supposed to be the next best thing to sand for building up tendons, but mainly I got a sanity ride in. Its supposed to be warmer the next 3 days and hopefully that continues through the weekend.

No comments: