Tuesday, January 8, 2008

ramblings

Feeling rejected lately. Really irrational too, have found out lately that various members of a bb I frequent have been 'in my area' recently when they post after the fact about their trips. Well rationally I know that the 2 that I have met before had tight schedules, other folks they wanted to see, and have backgrounds where they probably wouldn't think someone would want to drive any distance to meet for a short time period. Not so many people grew up living 27 miles from the teeny town and 40 miles to the town with grocery stores. And the other 2 folks had not even met me before so they probably really had the mindset of 'OH couldn't ask someone to drive xx miles just to meet for lunch or coffee or something like that. But I'm having a hard time shaking it off. Its probably a sign that I need to quit investing so much of myself online. "HERES YOUR SIGN, GAL" . So why am I here right now. Good Q, but it seems easier to keep an online journal than to dig out paper and pen. Ah the critters at least were cute this morning. I love watching the herd of cats when they all want to go out in the morning or come in at night and my little filly is just too fun. I must call the portable shed folks tomorrow and confirm its coming soon.

No comments: