Monday, January 14, 2008

Sadie has bigger digs now.

I don't like starting the week tired, but I'm excited to have my shed anchored and Sadie, Cindy and GreyMoun moved to that paddock. Its supposed to get nasty tomorrow night so they best get used to the shed and decide its a good place quickly. Thirsty Sadie found the water tank right away. I alternate between thinking she's going to be great for endurance with that always ready to drink attitude and wondering if she has a kidney condition she seems to drink so much. Which reminds me I still have to move the salt block over and I want to continue to borrow V's tire feeder for them so I need to move it too and make sure she is ok with that.

Apparently it is trailer selling season again. I was leaning towards just doing electric and getting an old old RV camping trailer for my property instead of upgrading trailers but I guess if someone posts a weekender version at a good price I'll have to check it out. I don't want to get one with dressing room only & have to deal with getting a conversion done and I'm not willing to be without a propane stove and hopefully furnace as well.

No comments: