Thursday, January 17, 2008

worlds most spoiled dog(s)

Mia has been treated to car rides to the corner and then walks the last 2 days. I'd been doing that to give Ole a longer run this summer but I got busy and hate to burn the extra gas so I had quit but Mia really acted expectant so I indulged her yesterday and today I really wasn't going to walk the dogs at all, but mom was worried about Peekaboo's spay incision. I thought it looked ok, pooches out when she contracts her tummy but its flat when she relaxes and I think one expects some stiffness right around the cut but its been a long time so maybe I'm off but at any rate she had a vet appt and Peekaboo zipped out the door when mom was puttering in and out of the house. So I grabbed a can of wet cat food, luckily we had samples from the dry food we buy to coax the cat and putting Mia in my car was the best way to keep her from chasing the cat off when I was trying to coax her to me. So after getting Peekaboo caught I 'had' to give Mia a ride and walk since I'd put her in the car, and of course I call Ole when I'm taking Mia. He has to run out to the corner while Mia rides. He needs to burn off as much energy as possible, bouncy thing that he is. I am LOVING having Sadie and my grey horses up by the house for running out for late feeding. Funny they are not that much closer but it just seems so organized having all the horses that I feed late grouped next to each other. I should suck it up and fence this weekend in the cold so I could put the 3 horses in the bigger paddock. The poop is accumulating quickly in their paddock, I'll have to clean it more often than I need to clean Shade and RazzMo's.

Well its supposed to be above freezing on saturday but I'll want to ride and catch up on some things like running the tractor and getting water tanks filled that are so much easier to do when its not freezing.

No comments: