Saturday, January 1, 2022

Nobody loves me, Waah Waah Waah.

Dang I did not START out feeling all weepy, but  feel all whiney after posting a response, even on the big very busy blog to someone going "haven't seen various nics in a while" and one of them was the all lowercase version of my nic;  and then I got zero acknowledgement.   I can't bring myself to go all CAPS and post an attack or an "everybody is ignoring me" tantrum, one of the reasons to have the big busy blog be my social media is because it is big and busy and no like buttons or crap so I won't take it personally when no one directly responds to some drivel I've posted.  I don't need to feed my inner narcissist and realized after I gave it up that FB was a big meal source for my I.N.  

I was all "Well I know they need me, at work, whether they like me or not" cuz I had to fix something this morning.  Sent a quick email about it at 10 am.  At noon the youngster that is officially on call so had to fill out the forms "there is an issue blablabla"   Well he is very young, so probably partied in the NY and is  a bit hungover and I did just dash off the email with minimal details.  

Durnit.  I don't want to give up the big blog but I think I need to step away from it for a bit.  I'm wrecking myself with envy lately when the various IN cliques get to bantering with each other.  So silly of me.  I have a very jerky posting style.  Often I can't resist digitally blurting something out right before I have to go offline for a bit.  And at times when I think I will be around for a conversation if one starts, some work thing I thought I would just check quickly is down so I have to fix that.  So with so often doing the drive by posting I should expect zero to hardly any responses whenever I post.  But sometimes I still want to do the little kid "look at me, look at me" thing.  Well have to stop moping and feed horses.  Farrier is coming tomorrow so I need to drag myself out and feed reasonably early.  

No comments: