Monday, January 17, 2022

I've been sorting through some old photos

I should have done it several years ago.  Should have made mom and dad look at pics and try to ID people on the unlabeled pics.  Oh well.     I'm doing my usual fairly scatter shot approach of pecking at one thing for a bit and then doing something completely different.   They say to focus on one area and complete that task or room, closet whatever.  That is supposed to be more emotionally satisfying.  But my experience is that I'll just shift some stuff to another area because I'm not ready to decide what to do with it if I'm trying to get one spot completely cleared.   Doing just a little at a time, forcing myself to find just ONE item to deal with on a bad day worked better for me when I did this a couple years ago and hopefully will work out again on this push.   I also started putting obits in plastic sleeves in a binder.   I've only done the loose ones from odd areas so far.  I'll have to buy more sleeves if I want to do all the obits that way I think.  

No comments: