Sunday, January 16, 2022

Hope this stupid burn on the top of my foot heals up by next weekend.

 I shouldn't whine, I know I'm fortunate that it was not a more severe burn and most of the time when I'm doing something I don't even notice it.  But it does still have periods where it is painful, not just uncomfortable.  And the pain makes me nervous that it won't just heal on its own and I should have gone to the HMO to have it looked at, even though there is zero sign of infection.  

I am having to dig deep to keep on with de-cluttering.  That is why I had paused.  I had gotten rid of most of the obvious junk, burned or shredded mom's patient notes and handouts and things and old magazines and given away most of her nice clothes.    Now it takes more thought, plus it is extra time to sell things that I want to be used.   But I have done some of that.  Selling her weights proved super quick and fairly easy.  If I can get the sheet music a new home that will make me happy.  I've started going through some of the boxes of old photos, writing info that I know and putting them in the unused photo boxes that were in the storage room so at least there isn't double space taken up with shoe boxes of photos and empty nice photo boxes.  

No comments: