Sunday, January 2, 2022

Going to try to declutter again

 I did hardly any decluttering in 2021.  I had gotten rid of stuff that was easy decision to burn it or toss in trash and didn't feel so much like an episode of hoarders even though the house was still pretty cluttered.  I did get some outside stuff done, burned weeds that had been caught in back corners for over a year, had to replace quite a few fence posts, seeded where the utility company made the weed strip, mowed the pasture, cut down trees that died etc. 

But lately there seems to be dead mouse smell from downstairs, so I decided I need to get rid of a bunch of that crap down there, as I can't see dead mouse.  So I'm trying to get back on the get rid of 1 thing every day habit that worked pretty well for me before.  If I try to clear a whole room I'll burn out before I even have one room completely dealt with.  Plus having cleaned out office at work I have to remove clutter upstairs to make room for that stuff.   I did throw away a lot of crap when I packed up the office but its still a lot of books and things that need to go somewhere.  Also I need to make room for Christmas decorations in the storage shed as I don't want to lug it up the ladder to the attic.  I gotRdone getting stuff down without asking dad to help me but my knees were unhappy the next day.  

No comments: