Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cursed chinese curse

I'm tired of living in interesting times.   I just got a sneak preview of what to expect when, please God, Obama is defeated and responsible adults regain the senate majority.   Sadly this was from a purported conservative.  Well holds lots of liberal views; is only 'conservatvive' in being pro-life and not wanting full confiscation of wealth.    Felt attacked that I don't agree that it is horrible horrible nasty that a horse rescue exterminated prairie dogs.   I don't like the rescue mindsets but I'm almost leaning to giving this one a donation now because at least they put their resuce horses welfare ahead of squeamishness.   

I know the liberals I work with will pretty much confine themselves to pissing and moaning that somehow the evil R's rigged voting machines and feeling that science is being picked on to benefit Halliburton or whatever the new demon corporation is, probably taking a few longer lunches etc.  But what are the OWS types that the dems have been goading into a frenzy for a year going to do?  And how much intel has the SCOAMT been given?   If the top military folks have any sense they have been doing lots of sanitizing, but presidents get to make appointments to some high level areas and the 2008 senate were a bunch of wusses wrt to turning away commies in general.   

No comments: