Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ARGHHH --damn crupper

I knew it didn't look right when I put it on today but thought, well its the same as Saturday, and when I flipped it over on Saturday it was worse so just went ahead. Saturday I checked under tail after longing her to see if there was any sign of rubbing. Today after long lining her awhile I noticed a flash of bright pink on the underside of her tail. OH SHIT, sure enough she got rubbed pretty good. I felt lower than a snake's belly. Guess I'll see if OrthoFlex still makes one. I want a nice round one that doesn't have an up or down. And won't be using anything on Sadie for 2-3 weeks until its thoroughly healed up. She is such a sweetie, I was rubbing her forehead and saying how sorry I was after I took the damn thing off and tied her up and she kinda leaned into me like "its ok, just don't do that again"

No comments: