Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sigh, Maybe other ACE readers got farther

I linked the article with the Lake County FL DNC chair flying a *flag* with Barry's ugly puss on it right under Old Glory on FB. The pic shows up without even having to click the article. I also requested on the conservative horse board could folks share it (board is tiny but I think some members have lots of FB and other contacts) A few comments on the horse board about blood boiling but no one else is linking AFAICT.

I looked around CL and there are several properties I could swing buying, but comes back to "do I want to stay in a leftist clinging state" and not sure my job is very secure if I even want to keep working for a *research* outfit that is in full embrace of anthropogenic global warming (even the non climate groups)

No comments: