Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OK, I did NOT receive any colorado tax form

They didn't mail any out. I got one from ND cuz in addition to their royalties off the top on the oil they also tax the income from those royalties. But at least they sent me the book and form. I could buy the "we are eliminating waste" from the state and federal govs as their rationale for not mailing out forms IF they let you check on the form that you wanted a paper booklet. Heck go ahead and charge me for it so people don't check off to get it when they don't expect to use it the next year but *I* would rather have a paper booklet to reference when I'm filling out my forms, sometimes I just print out the whole pdf so I can work that way. Just one tiny way they inconvenience honest folks while winking and waving the New Black Panthers, ACORN, et al to ignore every law and rule they find irksome.

I sure HOPE there is a huge silent majority that has realized todays Dem party puts the Soviet Communist party to shame in terms of "our supporters don't have to worry about laws", whilst throwing up such a thicket of laws that most folks are breaking at least one and can be harassed by the legal system if they are inconvenient to the ruling class. Toss the commiecrats out and split the GOP into true conservatives and the moderates who would be old style Dems but don't embrace full on marxism.

No comments: