Sunday, March 4, 2012

Joining the Army of Andrews

I am kind of bummed that this sentiment of: "Step up and challenge liberal lies like Andrew did, it will take all of us to replace him" does not seem to be the majority reaction to his death among conservatives that loved him. I guess its easier for me because I have been feeling like I need to speak up even before I learned of his death + I was not an invested fan.

I would hear about the great talk Breitbart gave here or there and I clicked on a few for at least a few minutes but I have satellite internet at home and it puts a bunch of irritating pauses into youtube clips while it catches up so I have to really want to see something and it be reasonably short to put up with it; and I will click on a few things at work, but I don't want to get carried away.

I liked that Breitbart set up the BIG sites but I was frustrated that the Big Journalism didn't actually document specific instances of the MarxSpewMedia playing Pravda for the Dems like I thought it could and I would hear most of the good info at the ace.mu.nu site so I did not spend a lot of time browsing those sites.

So I am not experiencing personal grief at a deep level and having to work through denial, anger, .... sheesh I don't even recall all 5 stages of grief let alone in order. Maybe some of the folks who are still deeply grieving will move on to picking up the banner. I hope so.

But in the meantime I am committing to do so in my tiny circle of possible influence. I made up a poster pointing out that Barry was trying to bribe women into letting government into their bedrooms with his mandate and put it on FB saturday. Today I posted on FB that since the Dems are forcing insurance companies, even catholic church to hand out free RU-486 I want my coffee also provided for free, since its important to my quality of life and ability to earn a living. And someone shared a poster of "will it take the last tree dying or river being poisoned ............... for us to realize we cant eat money" on FB today and I asked what country or decade the author lived in since we have done a great job of cleaning up and reforesting in the U.S.

I guess I should seek to 'friend' just about anyone that will accept me on FB if I'm going to challenge the liberal memes there, but I'm going to go slow on that. It was bad for my BP and mental health seeing too much crapola before I dropped out and then came back without using my full name.

No comments: