Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I need an energy boost

Darned allergies are kicking my butt this spring. Well I'm going to blame them anyway. I feel stuffy and tired and today I took both a generic ClaritIn tablet and a sudafed so they should be thwarting the darn allergies. I know I am lucky, I only get a swollen stuffy nose and not itchy eyes and other miseries. I just hope the pollen counts are really high this year rather than I am getting more sensitive every year which also tends to happen. I just bought another 60 day supply yesterday too and now am wondering if I'll want to explore the other allergy remedies like Zyrtec and Singulair. It used to be that sudafed was all I needed and last year I started adding the Claritin only when I was going to be on an all day ride. Oh well, at least I still have access to cheap drugs, wonder if the SCOAMT will 'fix' that like he is doing with energy.

Guess I should see if I can find my state tax forms online. I'm almost sure they sent me a booklet but I cannot find it. Sometimes I think I should live alone just so I would know absolutely that no one had moved something of mine when I cant find it --mom does take my stuff once in a rare while and forgets she did it or thinks it was her stuff or whatever and gives me "no I haven't touched,seen ..... " and had put it with her stuff but usually I've just forgotten that I did something odd with whatever.

No comments: