Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gaaah, feel like a caged tiger or something

I hate when I feel so unsettled. I did finally ask how much mortgage is on this place. Actually makes decisions harder as its not as much as I thought so I could hang on to the place if I wanted to. Mom is acting like she intends to live here forever again. Well with the mortgage not so high I would feel like the parents would not starve if I bailed. I joined farmersonly.com yesterday. I will probably not move out preemptively unless I meet someone, although every month it seems like I am more resentful of the emotional roller coaster .

Mega millions draws on fridays and tuesdays and I didn't win last night. I didn't even know it was not sat and wed like the other lotto's when I bought the tickets friday morning. I normally steer clear of the lottos, why give the states extra money when they spend so stupidly? but sometimes I buy a few tickets when there is a huge jackpot.

L was out today and we rode out. Sadie was a young green horse, got upset and did a bit of crow-hopping a couple of times but didn't feel like she was going to explode. She's doing pretty good for me. I think she'll be a decent ride if I don't make any big mistakes with her. So not a sure thing :P

I made fudge tonight. Tried the powdered sugar kind again. Well it is fudge, but I have to find a better way to use up all my excess cocoa powder and just stick with choc chips and condensed milk for making fudge to send to soldier in A-stan. Serving over there with the dumb ROE they have I want to send premium stuff. I already feel half-ways bad that they were hoping to get a pretty young thing sending them stuff although most of the SA's seem to be moms and grandmothers so I'm really not any kind of anomaly.

No comments: