Friday, December 2, 2011

Here's your sign

wattsupwiththat climategate emails

Its not the only sign god has given me either. I really have got to do some research and pick an alternative life path sooner rather than later.

On a happier note: I have been feeling a bit blue for purely selfish reasons and was praying to be given a better mindset. So last night and this morning I am packing up to drive to my friends wedding. It has been so long since I had any kind of dress up event to attend that I had to wash stuff that had gotten dusty hanging in the closet, I could not find my tiny set of jewelry, I didn't even thing about nail polish, or makeup beyond my basic foundation that I wear for combo sunscreen and covering up rosacea .......

I had been feeling like I'm going to be a 5th wheel and stuck at loose ends with being it being a distance friendship so I don't know the bride's local friends and the handful of folks I will know there are either involved in the wedding or will probably have to leave quicker afterwards while I had decided to wait and drive back on sunday morning.

NOW I am like, well I have two books I haven't even started yet so I can enjoy them if I have free time while everyone is busy or tomorrow evening and thank goodness I am so so far out of the central focus that no one will take any notice that I am not properly glammed up and they certainly wont care a whit if they do happen to notice. and I am SO happy for my friend's joy with getting married. One of the sweetest people that everyone would root for to find true love and happiness.

No comments: