Monday, June 13, 2011

Help I'm stuck to the couch

I was up fairly late sunday and was pretty tired after trailering out and riding 15 miles on Shade which I intend to journal later. So I set my alarm back half an hour so I wouldn't get behind on sleep. But I woke up earlier than normal and was not getting any rest laying in bed so I just got up. Now I am already fighting inertia and I have barely started the day. I hate that, but I guess the coffee will kick in this afternoon and then my sleep will normalize in a day or two. I must start packing the big horse trailer. I pulled everything out of my under manger storage compartments so I could clean them up last winter. Now I have to replace what I need. I will be really bumming if I don't get my portable holding tank in there and have to hike to the portapotties every time nature calls. But right now have to get ready to ride with L. I think I'll take Razz out. I don't want to ask her to babysit me on Sadie as she has a freelance job and can't come T-F and I was gone yesterday and will be gone saturday. Things are not to a point where L could just catch and saddle Lady and ride out and I can't commit parents to help her out when I'm gone.

No comments: