Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dang I'm so sleepy/lazy today

Dad asked about stacking hay and I put him off till tomorrow so I could take Shade somewhere for a training ride. Now I need to decide on going to the poker ride or what alternative and get moving but I am sitting on the couch with an itchy nose --usually my spring tree allergies are done, hope I am not becoming sensitive to grass pollens.

I have been mesmerized by flood pics of Minot and surrounding area on facebook. Usually pics of flooding don't resonate with me, but knowing the town and having relatives that live there makes it different for me. humor in place of rage or tears I've been browsing the whole album quite a bit. It really makes no more sense to stare at these pics then if it was way off in Memphis but the mind is a curious thing.

No comments: