Wednesday, August 25, 2010

wordy wednesday

Yesterday I wrestled Shades front shoes off. I have got to get more skilled at that or just schedule quicker farrier visits. I wanted to have the shoe off and start rasping back Shades toes before Laura comes on Sept 2. Even before Shade was diagnosed with arthritis I thought her toes were maybe getting a big long. Shade doesn't seem stiff/sore today so I don't think I aggravated the joint too much with the clumsy shoe removal.

Today I grabbed RazzMo to ride just 1 mile to the irrigation ditch for Ole's daily walk. Razz was pretty good. Ole was kept out of the neighbor's 10 acre yard who informed me a couple weeks ago that she doesn't like Ole going after the rabbits. I am pretty sure she meant the wild rabbits, I see nothing that looks like a rabbit hutch there. But it is her property and if she doesn't want the dog chasing wild rabbits there I will endeavor to keep him off.

Yesterday I got an email that Tipton is leading in CO district 3. WooHoo, it is worth making modest campaign contributions just to get this information. I want to do more to push Frazier in district 7 and should support Gardner in my own district. I think Gardner has the least need for help, he has been polling way ahead. I think a lot of independents got fooled with me thinking Markey is a business woman and are seething at having elected someone so close to Pelosi.

One of the DNC shadow groups is attacking Buck for having said somewhere that amendment 16? /17? should be pealed back so state legislators select senators again. Of course the commercial says it is re-writing the constitution to take away people's right to vote. Chances the news shows will point out the history if they cover this ad --maybe 25%?

No comments: