Thursday, August 26, 2010

thursday already

Thank goodness I am home this weekend. I'm so behind on things I want done and feeling like I'm getting short on rest also. I had a 'barely at work' day yesterday which doesn't help a whole lot. Oh well, sometimes the mind just refuses to do more than putter.

Tomorrow Shade gets her 3rd adequan shot. She seems to be remarkably better after just the first 2, so I think getting the full series is going to have that fetlock feeling fine. I was lazy today, slept late and was not moving very fast so I did not try to get the last 2 nails out of her hoof where I whiffed things pulling the shoe, let alone rasping the toes any. Since she has to get the shot tomorrow I think I will get everything covered and if I am good I will ride her to the irrigation ditch to keep the joint moving and get Ole his exercise.

Dad is nearly done with my room and mom touched up the paint yesterday. So only 1 or 2 more nights sleeping with Ole in the nose of the gooseneck. Silly dog seems to think its the greatest thing although its a bit tricky for him to get jumped up there. Its a bit tricky for me to crawl up there too. I got a memory card in my camera but did not get pics taken of the room.

I want to list a couple things on craiglist. Well really I don't want to list them and deal with it but I do want them gone and I think CL is probably the easiest way. I want to go through some of my stuff and donate boots that I never wear and other various things to Salvation Army, rather than moving it back into my bedroom as well. I hate not being able to find something that I'm pretty sure we have; because of it being hidden amongst all the assorted stuff I have accumulated.

No comments: