Tuesday, August 10, 2010

scanned pics

I always feel a little guilty about scanning ride pictures and posting them; but figure its okay if I use low resolution on pictures of myself and my horse that I bought from the ride photographer. So here goes: Last pic is from the Aug 7 ride we just did and I don't even know the photographers name, all I heard was it was the Sue Horne's niece stepping in because the professional photographer could not make it. The other 3 pics are from Shamrock over the 4th of July weekend. Day 1 with me in blues and day 2 with the multicolor shirt and green tights. The Shamrock pics are Karl Kreations, Deb and Paschal Karl, they take awesome pics -- they even got one of Shade once that they printed as an 8x10. Usually my ugly self keeps the pics of Shade and I from ever being considered for any kind of portfolio or etc.







Well shoot, I thought I had rotated that pic before I saved it. Oh well I'm not going to fix it right now.

No comments: