Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday blahs

Woke up with a headache. Note to self, large beer with very late supper at Applebee's and then a short night of sleep is not the best way to start the week. Need to hydrate better next time, and be able to get a full nights sleep. I don't know that I have a hangover, just feels like a headache but I'm thinking there is some correlation here.

The steak was quite tasty though and we shared an order of wonton pork tacos which were spicy and yummy and probably very high calorie. I must see if the other feed store has hay cubes on thursday. Author's wont have any until friday and I'd rather not have to swing in with the BAT (and then wait for a huge break in traffic to pull out) + not be sure of getting the cubes. Dang there is a seminar tomorrow morning that I want to attend, then I have a chiro appt wednesday and would like to early primary vote as well so that is done, brand inspector comes thursday. And friday I'm off to the ride I hope. I better send my taking PTO email and buckle down at work.

Ahh, the remnants of the headache seem to be leaving finally, perhaps I won't have to break out the excedrin(TM); the decongestant, coffee, and morning naproxin may be enough without it.

No comments: