Thursday, June 26, 2008

riding dates this weekend -YAY

Although I love just tooling around home and not having to trailer anywhere I am pretty excited to have plans to ride this weekend. This very nice english lady is going to come out and ride Lady on sunday, ooh I hope that goes well. Its really good feedback for me to see how Lady reacts to a different riding style.

And I called an old endurance buddy and we are hopefully going to meet at Mount Falcon on saturday afternoon. Oh I hope that works out!. Her horse is barefoot too so she will be pretty understanding for the footing. We might park up top. Bigger lot and no rocky hill to go up and down. So I'll probably only test front easy boots and my taping then gluing plan. Hopefully that works cuz I would like to have the extra protection at Shamrock although if I can't make it work I think Shade will be ok for 1 ride, maybe 2 if I rest her the middle day.

No comments: