Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Loff my BayRab

Ha bet you thought this was another Shade post. I had planned to ride Lady today since I rode Shade yesterday, but it was cool and breezy and my new girth came yesterday so I wanted to try it out. Wanted to ride Shade but decided at last second to grab Grey Moun and pony Sadie. Girth works fine. Grey Moun would barely walk and was being snorty and stupid rather than setting a good example. But Sadie showed she has the BayRab mind that made me willing to buy a foal. We had a road grader pass us. Grey is prancing, trying to turn and me having to correct him and Sadie just watched it. She was mostly just curious and a good girl the whole ride in spite of Grey snorting at things. Grey sure is comfortable to ride in the LJ, Lady is kind of thin even with the extra wool pad I added. I start to feel it in my seatbones after riding her for 1/2 hour or so. I need to customize some padding for her.

No comments: