Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I don't feel like I'm over the hump .....

In fact I rather feel like I'm hanging by my fingertips. Shade was kind of dull this morning when Robyn was trimming her. Coupled with the fact that she hadn't grown a lot of foot --lack of exercise to increase blood supply will do that, siiggghhhhh I changed my mind and skipped shoeing her this cycle. Sadie was being a brat, I realized I haven't asked her to stand for Robyn without food before so I went a grabbed a flake of hay and then she got much much better but that was embarrassing. Lady was being a pill too. She was trying to 'kick' her leg away from Robyn and I went to put a shoulder twitch on her--which usually fixed Grey and Shade if they are being pills but Lady got all freaked out and went spinning around at that point. If she wont behave herself to get worked on I wont get much done for the $65 chiro fee + trip charge! #*#@*@! silly mares.

Mainly I am just almost in tears over Shade. I don't know whether to give her a long round of tucoprim, get Dr Mike to give her another immunestem shot; give the garlic more time to work; Take her off garlic and cough free for a while plus wait on tucoprim dosing...... I was waiting to hear how quick the chiro lady vet could come to decide whether to call Dr Mike and she didn't call me back and I forgot to call Dr Mikes office ........ I hate not having any plan.

I'm feeling like I'm dropping a lot of eggs at work too, blech. And I am going thru another phase of being tired of my chat board. I'm outgrowing it I guess but I keep wanting it to be 'more' for me than it is. Well it is what it is and I need to get myself wired to either take it for that, or I need to drop it but its really stupid to be frustrated with it. Its not going to change.

No comments: