Thursday, June 5, 2008

better news

Yesterday I was so scattered after all my farrier stuff. I felt so bad that I had horses out in the pasture instead of handy to catch and Sadie and Lady were pills etc. I'd had to give some feed to lure horses up so I could run down and shut the gate -while Robyn waited, I made myself move pretty quick but I still felt bad. Oh well I don't feel too horrible. She was not there more the 2 hours tops for $180. But I didn't give the horses any more grain.

This morning Shades nose was dry. And she felt energetic enough to drive RazzMo off the hay she wanted to eat. I'll give her feet and everything tomorrow to settle in but I decided I don't need to call in my vet until I see how she seems this weekend on a light ride. And my gyn appt is done. I only have to go every 2 years or so from now on and everything felt fine to the doc. so yay. I was kind of surprised he didn't feel my breasts for lumps. I guess the figure the mammograms are all thats needed. So I suppose I should really get on a schedule of self checks.

No comments: