Friday, June 27, 2014

I guess I need a secretary to find a farrier

Apparently I am calling at bad times, not leaving coherent enough voice mail messages or something.

It is really not helpful for searching out a new farrier when I call, wait a couple days to see if I get a call back and then decide I have to try the next option on my list.

I guess I need to pester call about 5 times if I only get a leave a message option.   Sigh,  it should not be that hard to become a customer.    Thank you P(nowB)RO regime.   No one can find good work and then when you want to hire someone you can't find anyone.  

I'm feeling slammed at home.   Last year I got to a point and had to just let go of controlling goats heads except in strip near where I feed the horses.   I really wanted to at least claim a bigger section of the paddocks this year but I don't want to sacrifice riding and other fun stuff to get there.  

I want to get some carpet tiles for my trailer but may not get that done before this 4th of July ride.  Probably will not if I decide to try to get the burrs sprayed before we go for our 4 day trip.  I guess that really is no big deal,  but I do need to pull out or tape down the stupid rugs.   I am so not packed, vehicles cleaned etc etc to haul extra people and horses next weekend and have not gotten on the horse since my shortie ride on Tuesday.

   It makes me resent people who ARE riding, especially if I know they vote for the marxists that will end up seizing everyone's horses to feed the masses if they can amass enough power.  

No comments: