Wednesday, November 16, 2011

grateful for 5 things every day?

Not sure I can come up with 5 things every day, I've been feeling rather squeezed lately, but it is a cool theme for november.

ok, I'm grateful my pickup made it home, even if the batteries are still weak and dad only announced it to me tonight rather than putting a slow charger on one or the other of them after borrowing the p/u to go fetch their new mini.

I'm grateful dad shot a doe and we will have some tasty meat.

I'm grateful that V and L had an extra pair of binoculars and are more than happy with the price I offered them for purchase.

I'm grateful all 3 horses made it home safe and sound from the trip.

I'm grateful that Shade and Grey Moun are looking well fed.


Well I guess I'll save more for tomorrow. Past time to head for bed right now.

2 comments:

Gerrick said...

Let's see,

I am not completely dead.
I am becoming "educated" (at horrendous expense).
The little snow we have received is gone already.
I am in relatively good health (no thanks to allergies).
I am not liberal.

Teresa/ride4fun said...

Yay for not being liberal.