Monday, November 21, 2011

another sleepy morning

I have to go take some pictures of my saddle to illustrate what I want the saddle maker to change, feed equines and get to work. I lost some sleep last night, waking up hot after 90 minutes and and tossing/turning and adjusting blankets before getting into a good deep sleep but not enough to make me so terribly tired. I'm just mentally lazy, I have to call and get some estimates on replacing my temperature sensor on the p/u and decide whether to use a dealer or if I think they are too spendy, as well as calling the saddle maker about my fenders, and a few other errands. I think I would love to have a personal secretary to deal with things if I won the lottery or something, although I am very resistant to yielding control in general, and I hardly ever buy lottery tickets even so I'll just have to muddle along.

No comments: