Sunday, October 23, 2011

Man from Snowy River it was NOT ... but


I love my BayRab, she has the bestest mind. I've been taking her across the irrigation ditch now thats its dry, mainly as a confidence booster for her. Today I asked her to go down at the spot where its about a 8 feet fairly steep slope instead of going along to the ATV crossing that is much more shallow. So she is hesitating and taking itty bitty steps down and suddenly I realize the saddle has slid onto her neck Such a good girl, stood still while I dismounted from that awkward position, noticing the saddle pad was very nearly worked out behind the saddle. Led her across and fixed the pad and finished our ride. Today I pulled her out just to trim her bridle path and get some pictures. I hadn't gotten any decent ones of her in ages it seems.

2 comments:

Gerrick said...

So which one is she?

To tell the truth all I can tell is that its a brown horse.

Teresa/ride4fun said...

This is Sadie. BayRab Acres is the farm name of her breeder but I've probably never posted that. My older bay horse has a white sock on her right hind and her mane is not so long and thick but otherwise they do look very much alike.