Thursday, October 27, 2011

I STILL don't understand the ballots this year

It is a mail in ballot. Oct 25 was the last day to request a mail in ballot (only as replacement for lost ?? or for anyone???) But one can CALL to get a replacement ballot, even on election day? WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot? Sounds like I should have a ballot at home since I am a permanently registered voter. I should be able to drop that off in the building that houses the car registrations office, and if I can't find this ballot that should have been mailed to me? perhaps I can get a replacement ballot. That better be the case because I am going to be PISSED if the damn commiecrats sneak through crap because I was not expecting things to be run differently than usual and didn't realize I had to request to have a ballot mailed to me by no later than this PAST tuesday to participate.

No comments: