Thursday, October 27, 2011

amazon fail

I am so annoyed right now that it is a good thing for them that I have had several good buying experiences from them in the past. I was using their registry feature, selected some items, check this is a gift on each one, get almost to final checkout step and ONLY then do they announce they cannot ship one item to the address. Then I can't find any button to go back to shopping so I could pick a replacement item from the list. ARGHHHHHH I am back to "I'm just going to give cold hard cash and I don't care how gauche anyone thinks it is"

3 comments:

Gerrick said...

I ordered a stencil set from Amazon back in September so I could stencil my name onto my lab coats. It has been two months now and I am still waiting on the 2nd "back ordered" half. I ended up buying a different set of peel off stencils that I do not thing are going to work.

I am about ready to put the order into dispute and leave them a bad rating because they are ignoring emails.
/rant

Teresa/ride4fun said...

I had responded to this a couple days ago, but my login had expired google ate my comment. I'm sorry you're having that problem. I think Amazon will be good about refunding your money. I have another internet friend who had a frustration with a bookseller at Amazon recently where she ordered a book to be a reference for childs school project and OOPS so sorry I guess we don't have it a few days after it should have come. They refunded her money but kids school project has been left hanging because an ebay seller ended up not sending her the book either.

Gerrick said...

Now that sucks. Getting burned twice on one book is horrible.