Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So tired today

I think I will start packing up the final stuff fairly early and if I get out of here early yay me. My word there are a lot of people that sat on computer shipping boxes but then did not choose to use them to pack up for the office move or something. I have been taking a fair amount of unclaimed stuff home too. It is sad the amount of stuff that people waited until the last day to toss into freecycle bins. They really upped the chances of the stuff just ending up in landfill by waiting until the 11th hour to decide they didn't care to pack it and have it moved across the street.

Oh well. Pack up my little items, then a last bit of cpu checking, before I pack it into a box. That might end up taking a while, trying to sort out how it fits in the styrofoam bits. 3 days of working from home. I'll probably only get in 12 hours of work time. I don't have a lot of PTO hours either but I just don't care. I can afford to take unpaid leave, they should be able to adjust my insurance contribution accordingly that pay period.

No comments: