Tuesday, August 16, 2011

grumpy today

ON the Pollyanna side I used to have this kind of mood monthly until I had the hysterectomy and now its maybe 2 or 3 times in a year and now usually (today no exception) I can see stresses that helped trigger the mood . My theory is the fibroids disrupted the hormones. Since they didn't take the ovaries that makes more sense then out of whack hormones caused the fibroids.

The new offices: The movers had everything placed as D had diagrammed with me. She is so incredibly organized and such a sweet person. I wish I had never learned that she worked for Soros (well for one of his foundations) for all I know it was one that he funded just for image improvement and not one of the groups dedicated to dragging the country to marxism (WTH does Soros gain by that happening anyway?) Perhaps he feels the U.S. should have entered WWII stopped the NAZIs earlier. Who knows but he sure works to push marxism on us and one would think someone who was able to make that kind of money would understand how marxism destroys most wealth in a nation. Maybe he wants to ensure he is in a tiny group of super rich. Would be sweet schadenfreude if the Jihadis got him since the commies think they'll win by enabling Jihadis in hopes of weakening the west (capitalist, democratic republics) LOL what a tangent.

I don't make NYs resolutions but I really should resolve to attack the goatsheads before they are full of burrs next year if I keep renting from the folks. The pickup and tractor tires were full of burrs so lots of new seeds were planted in the yard in spite of my good efforts at letting very few of the ones that sprouted in the yard live long enough to set burrs and I got almost all of those bagged up before the burrs were ripe enough to fall off. I have to live with churning up a bit of extra sand and disk the young goatsheads that I will not have time to hand pull next year on a regular schedule.

OHTO instead of thinking of what I should do land management wise on the parents property I really should look into changing my living arrangements. Its been so easy to just coast along but mom is driving me nuts and I should use that as good thing -- one that frees me from feeling obligated to live with them. If I analyzed things very carefully its probably not all that much yearly $$ that they net after the extra hay for my horses and extra tank heaters running in the winter etc. well not sure, cuz I try not to run the heaters all the time or otherwise waste energy and if it was just mom and dad they would probably just plug in heaters for however many stock tanks they were using and leave it to the heater thermostats to turn them off when they have the water however warm. But still mom probably doesn't think she is getting that great of a deal although she'd never get someone else in as a renter. I sure wouldn't pay to put up with the various crap if I didn't think I'm helping the family finances doing it.

Plus why should I fund mom's hypochondria anyway. I could make an argument that I'm just being an enabler. I need to decide whether to pursue a rental room/share that allows commuting to my job or trying to find a spouse and being willing to quit the job and just do whatever I can find where they live. Or do A with no long term lease and pursue B as well. AACK I'm skeering myself just typing about it. LOL

No comments: