Sunday, August 14, 2011

I think I am done

If some people are so damn happy to be moaning and groaning every damn day that they won't even read an article I print out that oh hey I just stumbled across something that suggests statins cause muscle pain, let alone actually call their dr and try skipping them for a couple weeks (hello higher cholesterol for a few weeks isn't a big deal) then I am just back to not giving a shit when they say they feel extra bad. Not willing to do anything beyond take pills or shots to help yourself then I don't give a shit how bad off you are. That goes double for the damn welfare yobs that think the world owes them a nice life. Effing youbs wouldn't have so much time to loot and riot if they had to be responsible for feeding and housing themselves.

I also need to scale back from boards again. I so want to feel connected to people who grok loving horses as much as I do but when I feel like I've opened my soft underbelly any time I put something I'm sensitive about out there its just not happening.

No comments: