Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Easy come easy Go

I noticed Grey Moun had an irritated eye when I had the horses trimmed 8 days ago. And apparently all the various fly masks I've bought over the years, and mom too since her horse needed one full time, have gotten ripped up and some were tossed. Of course since I was ordering horse stuff anyway I orders more of the joint supplements that I give and some of the metabolism boost/Mag source remission too. Then I decided I should replace the easy boot Shade lost on saturday so I put in an bid on ebay and also bought one that was decent priced buy it now. If I win the bid I'll have a spare. Then I went to the easyboot web site and picked out larger size boots that will fit CJ Razz or Grey Moun that have a pastern strap so they should be harder to lose. I have not checked out there yet. And getting my car serviced today and going to the chiro tomorrow.

No comments: