Monday, August 1, 2011

But I am tired and cranky today

I am trying to keep in mind that most of the crankiness is because I am behind on sleep. But the damn goatheads are SO thick, I left to go to my clinic right when the weevils arrived (and other than not getting caught in rush hour traffic that was a waste as the clinician was 2 hours late) Dad set them out for me, but if I had done it myself I would not have put them in spots where I would want to pull or even call uncle and work up the soil and the sand be damned --BUT I had not taken time to write up all that ....

I need a smaller trailer and/or quite a bit of dirt work done on my place in WY. Damn the surveyor who laid out my plot and damn me for not going back up when the realtor emailed me that he had messed up on the boundaries and just not thinking enough about needing places to turn around and build on. I feel like I would chuck it all if I had a chance to marry a rancher who had some halfway decent land. But without searching for a rancher that aint going to happen. Oh well, overall I usually think my life is pretty decent, just tired and cranky today.

No comments: