Friday, July 29, 2011

Lord keep me alert driving today

Ugh, I have been draggin this morning, good thing I know I do this and did final packing last night. I went out to replace Grey's fly mask with a clean one and Shade walked away. She doesn't feel up for this either. L and I rode Lady and Sadie yesterday and they were ouchy on any gravel, especially poor Lady. I sure hope D left more sole on Shade but I will plan on using easyboots over top both days now. Rats, as they do make Shade bang herself just a bit so I was going to leave them off till the expected rocky section 2nd half of sundays ride but if she might be tender for any bit of gravel she goes across I can't do that. Oh well time to refill tea, catch the reluctant horse and get going. I sure could enjoy being rich and only working 50% or less time. So much nicer to be able to take an extra day to pack, get going late and then just hang around camp the day before riding. Oh well at least I have a job that supports 4 horse mouths and allows fuel money to do stuff with them as well.

No comments: