Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sadie's turn yesterday

Tuesday L came out to ride Lady. I decided to take Sadie out since I'll be gone this weekend at a centered riding clinic. I would love to take Sadie to the clinic but I think she is too green for the group riding and I'm not comfortable having her camp out the first time there --the camping area is right next to a paved road.

I sure enjoyed my ride on Sadie. Ole was splashing in the irrigation ditch and Sadie couldn't see that it was just him making that big racket. Sadie did a few rollbacks and stepped off the road into the CRP a couple of times but whoa'd and let me reassure her and then walked on. I am so having so much fun with her, she is still a greenie but it is not as painful I remember the green stage being with Shade or even Grey Moun who was easier.

No comments: