Sunday, September 26, 2010

Barely any coughing this weekend

Rode Grey Moun tonight. He was a jiggy fool so I think his lungs worked enough to say they are clear. So glad he didn't get whatever Shade has. Not absolutely positive we are clear yet but she was sick 1.5 weeks after the ride in NE, and its now 3 weeks.

I think I will stop giving Sadie antibiotics, she has had 1 week which was dr Mikes initial suggestion. I will give Shade 2 weeks worth, ending on friday unless she gets worse. Very little coughing this weekend. I heard one cough today and it did not sound labored or nasty. I should have rode CJ this weekend but was lazy.

I did give Shade cough free this weekend. Smaller doses of herbs with oil to fill the syringe to same level worked better. I gave 2 small doses saturday but only got morning dose today. I think she'll live. Tomorrow my car goes to the mechanic. I'll have to remember to ask them to check the brakes, they were squeaking pretty good the other day.

No comments: