Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rode Razz this morning and Shade had chiro

Shade was out in a few spots and he said she was collapsing to the right. I'm pretty sure I was uneven before she was. CJ got adjusted to, even though he was a cow and made me dink around for 3-4 minutes before agreeing to be haltered. He was out in a few spots also. At least when CJ is making me play games he is done within a few minutes. When Shade or Grey Moun decide to play its usually going to take at least 15 minutes and that is if they are in a small enough pen that I can just do a small circle and keep them moving.

Rode Razz to the irrigation ditch and back. Geez I needed to stretch more first or something and then he did a 180, which was not hard to stay on but I think it pulled on my groin pretty good. But I felt fairly even and he was not huffing too much. If he was mine and I had hours to while away I'd be searching for a dressage instructor. I might ride Grey tomorrow, I'm thinking of taking him to WY, then if Shade can't go all 3 days I can do the poker ride and if she can she'll have her buddy encouraging her to eat and helping keep stuff from getting sour from sitting out too long. I feel like I should offer a ride to someone but I don't really want to so I have not made any offers yet.

No comments: